The pandemic has served as an accelerant for many businesses, and TV is no exception, with streaming now accounting for 25% of all TV minutes viewed, according to Nielsen’s latest Total Audience Report.
In October 2020, our Future of TV Summit focused on changing viewership behavior and more in conversations with thought leaders from Post Consumer Brands, H&R Block, Sanofi Consumer Health, Tegna and the TVB. Together with the Cadent team, brand marketers discussed how the consumer journey is evolving, how to reach customers with cross-channel campaigns on broadcast, cable, OTT and CTV and much more.
See below for a roundup of Cadent’s content from the event with links to the on-demand videos for each session.
- The Future of Reaching TV Audiences Will Be About Adaptability: Empower’s Cathy Shaffner and Cadent’s Jim Tricarico in conversation
- The Future of Identity in TV: A Conversation with Tegna’s Kurt Rao and Cadent’s Tim Jenkins
- Reaching Fragmented Audiences with OTT and CTV: Sanofi’s Dana Bhargava and Cadent’s Jamie Power discuss why bringing data to TV is the start of an evolution across channels
- Why Broadcast TV Is More Relevant than Ever: The TVB’s Steve Lanzano, Post’s TD Dixon and Cadent’s Rick Beispel discussed why local TV was key this year
- Three Keys to Approaching Fragmentation in TV: H&R Block’s Andrew Martinson and Cadent’s Jes Santoro take a closer look at the unprecedented tax season
Learn more about how Cadent connects marketers with the audiences behind the devices.